Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx?board=4450. This database is updated in real time as changes occur. The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
- Naturopathic Doctor Collaborative Report Form (PDF)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF) - To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
- Data Collection and Reporting for a Licensed Midwife Report (DOC)
- Instructions on how to to complete the Data Collection and Reporting for a Licensed Midwife (PDF)
- Pre-Approved Continuing Professional Education Activity (PDF)
- Replacement License Request Forms (PDF)