For the safety of the public and our staff, we are requesting that all parties use our online, email or telephone services whenever possible to transact business, make inquiries or file complaints. During this time, we intend to continue to deliver high quality services to regulated entities and to the general public while focusing on delivering those services remotely.
Visit the Bureau's special section for all Maine Insurance Information Related to COVID-19
- Questions about your insurance plan's coverage of COVID-19?
- Call your insurer, or our Consumer Health Care Division at 800-300-5000 (TTY Maine Relay 711)
- For resources and answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19, contact 211 Maine:
- Dial 211 (TTY & Video Relay accessible in Maine), or Text your ZIP code to 898-211, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about COVID-19 in Maine, visit the Maine CDC.