Workers' Compensation Insurance

The Bureau of Insurance does not have jurisdiction over workers' compensation claims matters. If you have a complaint regarding payment or handling of your claim, contact the Maine Workers' Compensation Board at (207)-287-3751 orview their website.

See how to contact us, and read about how we can and can't assist you (PDF).

Find more resources at the National Association of Insurance Commissioners