Notice Regarding License Verification Requests (PDF)
Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx?board=4230. This database is updated in real time as changes occur. The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
- You can now APPLY ONLINE! or download an application packet below.
- Funeral Attendant Application (PDF)
- Funeral Establishment, Funeral Branch, or Change of Ownership Application (PDF)
- Funeral Practitioner Application (PDF) - for current Maine licensed Funeral Practitioner Trainee's
- Funeral Practitioner Application (PDF) - for applicants currently licensed in other state's
- Funeral Practitioner Trainee Application (PDF)
- Attendant/Trainee Supervisor Approval Form (PDF)
- CEU Reporting Form (PDF)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF) - To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.