Active and Retired Military and Military Spouses

The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation encourages active and retired military and military spouses to apply for a state occupational or professional license. Please contact us for assistance with your application and to receive appropriate credit for your military training and experience. We thank you for your service and we look forward to working with you.  

Visit the Office of Professional & Occupational Regulation’s web page