The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation encourages active and retired military and military spouses to apply for a state occupational or professional license. Please contact us for assistance with your application and to receive appropriate credit for your military training and experience. We thank you for your service and we look forward to working with you.
- Boiler, Electrical, Fuel, and Plumbing Professions – Please contact Catherine Carroll (207-624-8605) or Email the office.
- All other professions or occupations regulated by the Department - Please contact Commissioner Anne Head at 207-624-8511 or Anne.L.Head@maine.gov.
View a list of regulated professions and occupations
- Military documentation that may need to accompany your examination application includes:
- A copy of your DD Form 214, Report of Discharge
- A copy of your DD Form 2586, Verification of Military Experience and Training (VMET)