Nursing Home Administrators Licensing Board - Examinations

One of the pathways to licensure as a Multi Level Administrator is successful passage of the NHA as well as RC/AL Examinations administered by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Should you choose to obtain licensure using the examination pathway, an Examination Request Form (PDF) must be submitted by mail or courier to the Office with your application and other items as outlined in the Applicant Information Guide.