The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation ("OPOR") Complaint Unit responds to complaints filed by consumers against a licensed professional.
An Electronic Complaint Reporting Form and Administrative Complaint Procedures have been developed. To view the procedures, click one of the links below.
Real Estate Commission Administrative Complaint Procedures
Administrative Complaint Procedures for All Other Programs
If you have additional materials relevant to your complaint please mail them to the address below. Please include both your name and the licensee's name on the materials. We will not return any documents sent to support a complaint.
Office of Professional & Occupational Regulation
Attn: Complaint Division
35 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0035
If you have any questions regarding this form, you can contact:
- Manufactured Housing Board - Complaint Email Phone: (207) 624-8612
- Board of Pharmacy - Complaint Email Phone: (207) 624-8651
- Real Estate Commission - Complaint Email Phone: (207) 624-8523
- All Other Programs - Complaint Email Phone: (207) 624-8660
* Indicates a required field