If you would like to receive notices of sea urchin meetings and updates, please subscribe here.
- Calendars for the 2023-2024 season, pdf file
- Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council Page
- Maine Sea Urchin Fishery Laws (scroll down to subchapter 2-C) and Regulations (see Chapter 26)
- Commercial Fishing License Applications (see Scallop, Sea Urchin and Sea Cucumber Harvesting License Application)
- Charts of limited access areas: Whiting and Dennys Bay
- Maine Sea Urchin Fishery and Research Information
- Maine sea urchin landings data
- Maine Sea Grant's Maine Seafood Guide - Sea Urchin page
- Zone 1 draggers who wish to change their early/late season designation must do so by November 15.
- Zone 1 divers who wish to change their early/late season designation must do so by August 15.
- Zone 2 divers and draggers who wish to change their early/late season designation must do so by August 15.
- Harvesters who wish to switch zones must apply by July 31. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. A switch from Zone 1 to Zone 2 is only allowed if there is an applicant who wishes to switch from Zone 2 to Zone 1, and vice versa.
- Season switching and zone switching applications are available on our licensing page under "Other Forms" (unless the annual deadline has passed).
- For more information, call the DMR licensing division at 624-6550, option 2.