Our main office is in the Marquardt Building at 32 Blossom Lane in Augusta, at (207) 624-6550.
The Department has offices in four locations. For more detail on who and what can be found at each, and for directions, mailing addresses, and phone numbers, see the table below.
|Location||Physical Address||What's There, and Directions||Mailing Address||Phone
Area Code 207
32 Blossom Lane
|Main office, commissioner's office, licensing, Marine Patrol chief's office. Google maps.||Department of Marine Resources
21 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0021
TTY: Maine Relay 711
|West Boothbay Harbor||
194 McKown Point Rd
|Bureau of Marine Science and Bureau of Public Health offices, laboratories, Maine State Aquarium, Burnt Island Lighthouse, and Marine Patrol Division I office. Google maps.||Department of Marine Resources
PO Box 8
West Boothbay Harbor, ME 04575-0008
Lamoine State Park
|Bureau of Public Health offices, laboratory, and Marine Patrol Division II office. Google maps.||Department of Marine Resources
22 Coaling Station Lane
Lamoine, ME 04605
|Public Health: 664-2394
Fax for both: 667-3972
317 Whitneyville Rd
|Division of Sea-Run Fisheries and Habitat downeast regional office. Google maps.||Department of Marine Resources
PO Box 178
Jonesboro, Maine 04648
|Jonesboro staff phone numbers|
For Marine Emergencies During Non-Business Hours, Contact the Maine State Police at:
- 1-800-228-0857 – New Hampshire border to Brunswick
- 1-800-452-4664 – Boothbay, Augusta, Midcoast (Bath to Camden)
- 1-800-432-7381 – Penobscot Bay to Canadian border (Belfast to Eastport)
- Telephones are staffed 8am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, except state holidays.
- See the Maine State Aquarium visitor info page for aquarium open hours.
- Marine Patrol officers are on duty after hours, and during holidays and weekends, and can be contacted then via the Maine State Police numbers above.
DMR Webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
DMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H - Reasonable accommodations considered upon request. Contact Amanda Beckwith, Personnel Officer, NRSC (207-287-7578), or e-mail email@example.com for complaints or accommodation requests.