Home → Aquaculture
Aquaculture in Maine
Welcome to the Department of Marine Resources Aquaculture home page. This page is designed to provide the public, applicants, and leaseholders with useful and accurate information about marine aquaculture in Maine.
Upcoming Public Meetings, Hearings, and Scoping Sessions:
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
For more information, also see:
- Aquaculture Web Map
- DMR Aquaculture Staff Contact Information
- Conducting Aquaculture in Maine - PDF file, 4 pages
- Aquaculture Advisory Council
Please see the links below or to the left for information on:
- Overview of Chapter 2 Regulation Changes (Effective April 1, 2019) - pdf
- What is Aquaculture?
- Applications and other forms
- Annual harvest, lease, and license data
- Land-based aquaculture requirements
- Aquaculture laws and regulations (Chapter 2)
- Pending lease applications
- Aquaculture Map and Lease Inventory (Pending and Current)
- Public participation in aquaculture leasing
- Reports, publications, and issue papers