Applications & Forms
Applications for Examinations
Due to a recent process change, FSBPT is now evaluating candidates' eligibility to sit for the National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE) for graduates from CAPTE accredited Programs. The application is for Foreign Educated Applicants Only. Please contact FSBPT directly for instructions on how to be made eligible if you are a graduate from a CAPTE accredited program. www.fsbpt.org or 703-739-9420
Apply for examination eligiblity online! - This application is for foreign educated applicants only
- Download an Application for Eligibility to Qualify for the Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Examination
- Download an Application for Eligibility to Qualify for the Physical Therapist (PT) Examination
The above applications are solely for determining a persons eligibility to qualify for for an exam. It does not qualify an applicant for licensure at this time.
Once an exam candidate has passed an exam, they would be required to submit a separate application for licensure.
Applications for Licensure
- Download an Application for License for Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - once you have taken and passed the PTA examination
- Download an Application for Licensure for Physical Therapist(PT) - once you have taken and passed the PT examination
- Download an Application by Endorsement for PTA or PT License - For applicants currently licensed in another state
- Download an Application for Reinstatement of PTA or PT - 91 days to 2 years
- Verification of Licensure Request Form
- Replacement License Request Form
- ADA Accomodation Request Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Physical Therapy Board.
Last Updated: January 25, 2019