What hours are you open?
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and until further notice, the Gardiner Annex that houses the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation and other agencies is closed to the public. OPOR staff members work remotely from 8 am to 5 pm to review and process license applications. We advise you to mail paper applications to 35 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333.
Have a question? Please visit our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Applications & Forms
Can I come to Gardiner to drop off my application?
No, the Gardiner Annex is closed to the public until further notice due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please mail your paper application to our mailing address - 35 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333.
Individual Pharmacist Applications
- Pharmacist by Score Transfer
- Pharmacist Reciprocity/Endorsement
- Certificate of Administration of Drugs and Immunizations
- Collaborative Drug Therapy Management
- PIC change (for currently licensed Maine pharmacies)
- Reinstatement Pharmacist
- Reinstatement of Certification of Administration of Drugs and Vaccines
Pharmacy Intern Applications
- Pharmacy Intern (Educated in the U.S. or Canada)
- Pharmacy Intern (Educated in a Foreign country other than Canada)
Pharmacy Technician Applications
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician - Applicable only to the following persons employed by an Opioid Treatment Program and who holds a valid license issued by the State Board of Nursing; Advanced practice registered nurse, Registered professional nurse and Licensed practical nurse
- Mail Order Contact Lens Supplier
- Mail Order Prescription Pharmacy
- Mail Order PIC change (for currently licensed Out of State Mail Order Pharmacies)
- Pharmacy (located in the State of Maine)
- Pharmacy PIC change (for currently licensed Maine pharmacies)
- Retail Supplier of Medical Oxygen and Oxygen Devices
- Rural Health Center
- VAWD Accredited Wholesaler
- Wholesaler (Not VAWD Accredited)
- Reporting Jurisdictions of Licensure
General Reporting Forms
- Drug Theft-Loss-Unresolved Report
- Intern Experience (Reporting Form)
- Reporting Authorized Persons or Authorized Technicians
- Continuing Education
- Replacement License Request Form
- Certificate of Moral Character
- Verification request form to send to other states
- Pharmacy Inspection Form - General
- Pharmacy Inspection Form - Opioid Treatment Program / Center and Automated Dispensing
- Pharmacy Inspection Form - Rural Health Centers (Pharmacy Services)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Pharmacy.
Last Updated: August 28, 2020