Drinking Water Testing Requirements
Enter a Public Water System Identification number (PWSID) below to access the Drinking Water Testing Requirements for that Public Water System. These reports are only valid as of the date on the document. Any subsequent updates to testing requirements beyond that date are not reflected here. Please contact your Public Water System Inspector if you have any questions about your testing requirements.
The following additional resources are available to assist public water systems in completing the necessary testing requirements.
- Instructions for Transient PWS (PDF)
- Instructions for All other PWS (Community, NTNC) (PDF)
- EPA Analyte Codes for Drinking Water Contaminants (PDF)
- Maine Accredited Commercial Labs (PDF)
- Laboratories Accredited by Maine for Asbestos, Diquat, Endothall, and/or Radium (PDF)
Click here if you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader.