How Do I...?
- Access COVID-19 Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- Maine CDC Encourages Continued Precautions Against Tick Bites This Winter
- Commissioner Lambrew Appears Before Government Oversight Committee
- Maine DHHS Recognizes Maine Adoptive Families During National Adoption Month
- Maine CDC Announces Possible Hepatitis A Exposure at Falmouth Restaurant
- DHHS Deploys Maine Responds Health Care Volunteers to CMMC in Wake of the Lewiston Tragedy
- 12/1/2023CoverME.gov Open Enrollment Shows Early Positive Trends as Important Health Coverage Transitions Continue
- 11/9/2023Maine DHHS releases updated data on MaineCare eligibility reviews, including transitions to CoverME.gov
- 10/16/2023Maine People Can Now Preview 2024 Health Plans on CoverME.gov
- 10/12/2023DHHS Announces New Director of the Office for Family Independence
- 10/5/2023Maine DHHS releases updated data on MaineCare eligibility reviews