How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 1/18/2022 Over 66,000 Maine People Chose Affordable Health Plans for 2022 on CoverME.gov
- 1/11/2022 January 15 is Deadline to Sign Up for Affordable Health Coverage for 2022 Through CoverME.gov
- 1/5/2022 Maine DHHS Releases Child Welfare Annual Report, Responds to Ombudsman 2021 Report
- 12/30/2021 More Than 65,000 Maine People Choose Affordable Health Plans on CoverME.gov
- 1/19/2022Maine CDC COVID-19 Reporting in 2022
- 1/18/2022Maintaining Responsiveness to Information Requests During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 1/13/2022CoverME.gov Open Enrollment Update: November 1, 2021-January 8, 2022
- 12/30/2021Maine DHHS Announces MaineCare Rate Increases to Accelerate Cost of Living Adjustments and Raise Direct Support Worker Wages in January
- 12/16/2021CoverME.gov Open Enrollment Update: November 1- December 11