How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 11/18/2021 Maine DHHS Releases First CoverME.gov Open Enrollment Snapshot
- 11/18/2021 Governor Mills Expands COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Eligibility to All Maine Adults
- 11/10/2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Among Maine Health Care Workers Nears 100 Percent
- 11/3/2021 Maine DHHS Announces Youth Video Contest to Promote COVID-19 Vaccination
- 11/18/2021DHHS Marks the Great American Smokeout® with New Initiatives to Help Mainers Quit
- 11/4/2021DHHS Has Historic Opportunity to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities With $32 Million in Federal Funding
- 11/1/2021Maine DHHS Adds COVID-19 Testing Sites and Leads in Pooled Testing in Schools
- 9/30/2021DHHS Announces MaineCare Rate System Improvements
- 9/22/2021COVID-19 Vaccination Rates Continue To Rise Among Maine Health Care Workers