How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- Maine DHHS Launches Campaign to Promote Continued Health Coverage as Medicaid Eligibility Reviews Resume
- Maine DHHS Temporarily Closes Lewiston Office Due to Damage From Cold Weather
- Maine People Urged to Sign Up by the January 15 Deadline for Affordable Health Insurance Through CoverME.gov
- Maine DHHS Offers Tips and Resources for a Healthy Holiday Season
- Maine CDC Reports Flu-related Child Death
- 3/30/2023DHHS Achieves Progress on MaineCare Rate Reform
- 3/8/2023Help with Food Costs as Extra COVID SNAP Funds End
- 2/28/2023DHHS Awards First Round of Grants for Innovative Projects Supporting People with Disabilities
- 2/21/2023Annual Report Shows Direct Support Workforce Stabilizing as Progress Continues on Long-Term Care Initiatives
- 2/17/2023DHHS Releases Comprehensive Behavioral Health Plan for Maine