How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 12/8/2022 Influenza Rates Rise Sharply Across Maine
- 12/1/2022 Maine DHHS Awarded $13.8 Million Federal Grant to Protect Public Health
- 11/23/2022 DHHS Thanks Maine Adoptive Families During National Adoption Month in November
- 11/17/2022 DHHS Encourages Maine People to Order Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests to Prepare for Safe Holiday Travel and Gatherings
- 12/7/2022Maine DHHS Announces Additional Heating Cost Relief for Vulnerable Low-Income Residents
- 11/16/2022Maine DHHS Releases Recipients of Nearly $74 Million in Child Care Stabilization Grants
- 11/14/2022MaineCare Recognized as National Leader in Medicaid Innovation for Rate System Reform
- 11/10/2022Maine DHHS Launches Help Me Grow Maine to Connect Families to Resources That Help Young Children Thrive
- 11/10/2022Maine DHHS Builds on Key Accomplishments