How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 9/15/2021 Maine DHHS and DOE Publish School Staff COVID-19 Vaccination Rates
- 9/13/2021 Federal Government Approves Maine's Plan To Protect Children and Strengthen Families
- 9/1/2021 Mills Administration Announces $146 Million for Long-Term Care Facilities & Hospitals to Support Workforce Recruitment and Retention Efforts
- 8/24/2021 Maine DHHS and DOE Publish Student COVID-19 Vaccination Rates
- 9/22/2021COVID-19 Vaccination Rates Continue To Rise Among Maine Health Care Workers
- 9/1/2021Improving Transparency Around Child Fatalities in Maine
- 8/18/2021DHHS Extends Child Care Relief to Maine Families, Supporting Improved Employment Opportunities and Financial Security
- 8/4/2021Maine DHHS Looks Forward to Approval of Plan to Improve Home and Community Based Services
- 8/3/2021Maine Advances Toward State-Based Marketplace to Improve Access to Affordable Health Care