How Do I...?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 12/1/2020 Governor Mills Marks 32nd Annual World AIDS Day
- 12/1/2020 Maine DHHS Closes Sanford Office After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- 11/30/2020 Mills Administration Announces New Grants for Maine Health Care Organizations
- 11/25/2020 Mills Administration Invests $536,000 in Coronavirus Relief Funds for Meals on Wheels
- 10/20/2020Improving transportation services through surveys and targeted listening sessions
- 9/4/2020DHHS Issues $1 Million in COVID-19 Health Equity Improvement Initiative Awards
- 8/21/2020Quarterly Update: Supporting Adults with Developmental Disabilities and Brain Injury in their Homes and Communities
- 8/6/2020Maine progresses toward a State-Based Health Insurance Marketplace
- 7/31/2020Who We Are and Who We Serve