How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 6/29/2022 Mills Administration Launches Comprehensive MaineCare Dental Coverage for Adults and Boosts Rates for Dental Providers
- 6/14/2022 Maine CDC Identifies Child with Hepatitis of Unknown Cause
- 5/31/2022 Maine CDC Reports Flu-related Child Death
- 2/24/2022 Mills Administration Distributes More Than $9 Million In MaineCare Payments to Behavioral Health Providers to Bolster Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services
- 6/7/2022Help for Maine people facing mental health crisis
- 5/4/2022Maine DHHS Community Care Team Supports Nearly 30,000 People Affected by COVID-19
- 4/25/2022Maine Health Care Services Strengthened by Bipartisan Supplemental Budget for 2022-2023
- 4/5/2022Strengthening Maine’s Behavioral Health System
- 3/14/2022Maine DHHS Provides an Additional $4 Million to Fund Bonuses for Direct Support Workers