How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- Maine CDC Recognizes Hepatitis Awareness Month
- Maine CDC confirms death from Powassan virus disease
- Maine Child Who Tested Positive for Measles Was Not Infectious
- Maine DHHS and Maine Child Welfare Action Network Release Child Safety and Family Well-Being Plan
- Maine CDC Marks Lyme Disease Awareness Month with “Tick Free ME” Tips
- 6/1/2023DHHS Awards Second Round of Grants for Innovative Projects Supporting People with Disabilities
- 5/31/2023DHHS Progress on Addressing Health Disparities in Maine
- 5/22/2023DHHS Recognizes Mental Health Awareness Month
- 5/16/2023Boosting Implementation of Maine’s Children’s Behavioral Health Plan
- 5/10/2023Tackling a Long-Standing Financing Issue in MaineCare