Maine Shared Community Health Needs Assessment
The Maine Shared Community Health Needs Assessment is a collaboration between Maine CDC, Central Maine Healthcare, Northern Light Health, MaineGeneral Health, MaineHealth, and Maine Community Action Partnership.
The Maine Shared Community Health Needs Assessment is pleased to announce their Request for Proposals for the 2024 Maine Shared CHNA cycle. Proposals are due on December 4, 2023. There are two Requests for Proposals. All information can be found in the RFP and the following documents:
- Community Engagement RFP (PDF)
- Community Engagement Budget Template (Excel)
- Data RFP (PDF)
- Data Budget Template (Excel)
- Data Analysis Plan 2024 (Excel)
- Bidders Call PowerPoint Presentation (PPT)
- Bidders Call Question and Answer, updated 11/16/23 (PDF)
Please direct any questions to Heather Drake - email@example.com.