Maine Laboratory Accreditation
In Maine, laboratory accreditation is required by several regulatory programs including drinking water, waste water, and diesel residual organics/gasoline residual organics. Laboratories are accredited by the test (examples: Arsenic, Bacteria, Radon), so it is necessary to check with a laboratory to find out what they are accredited to test for. The tests which laboratories are able to do can change regularly. You may confirm what tests are done by a laboratory or ask any other questions regarding laboratory quality by contacting Laboratory Accreditation Officer Christine Blais: Email or phone (207) 287-3220.
For questions concerning Marijuana Testing Facilities, please contact Felicia Dumont at (207) 287-4758.
- In-State Maine Accredited Commercial Laboratories (PDF)
- Laboratories Accredited in Maine to Test for Asbestos, Diquat, Endothall, and/or Radium (PDF)
- Laboratories Accredited in Maine to Test for PFAS in Drinking Water (PDF)
- All Accredited Laboratories (XLSX)
- Application for Initial Laboratory Accreditation (DOCX)
- Application for Renewal Laboratory Accreditation (DOCX)
- Application for Revision Laboratory Accreditation (DOCX)
- Method Analyte Table for Application (XLS)
- EPA Analyte Codes for Drinking Water Contaminants (PDF)