The Maine Immunization Information System (ImmPact) is intended to be a repository for accurate and up to date immunization records for all persons born, residing, or receiving vaccine in the State of Maine. ImmPact is able to perform a variety of functions for health care providers. This page contains information and resources for ImmPact Users.
- Maine Immunization Information System (Provider Only) – Login
- Immunization Information System (IIS) Rules (PDF)
The following are available on our Forms and Updates page:
- ImmPact Administrator Agreement
- ImmPact Individual User Agreement
- ImmPact Individual Non-Vaccine User Agreement
- ImmPact Re-Enrollment Form
- ImmPact Non-Participation Form
- None at this time.