- Be a "resident" volunteer that assists visitors at our State Park campgrounds, and
- Receive free camping in some of Maine's most beautiful locations.
- Sign-up for yourself, or with your partner.
- 20 hours per week is asked of an individual Host; 40 hours (20 hours each person) for Host partners.
- Duties include providing essential maintenance services, helping campers, and depending on your skills you may also lead fun and enriching family activities, or assist photographing the park.
- Contact Donna McGraw (207) 693-6231 with your questions about becoming Campground Host. Apply now.
- Aroostook State Park, Presque Isle Park Brochure (18x24 inches, 2 MB PDF )
- Bradbury Mountain State Park, Pownal
- Camden Hills State Park, Camden Park Brochure (18x 24 inches 2.4 MB))
- Cobscook Bay State Park, Edmunds Park Brochure (16x9 inches, PDF 1MB)
- Lake St. George State Park, Liberty Park Brochure (16x 9 inches 1MB)
- Lamoine State Park, Lamoine
- Lily Bay State Park, Greenville Park Brochure (24x9 inches PDF 846KB)
- Mount Blue State Park, Weld Park Brochure (24x18 inches PDF 1.6MB)
- Peaks-Kenny State Park, Dover-Foxcroft Park Brochure (16x9 inches PDF 1MB)
- Rangeley Lake State Park, Rangeley Park Brochure (24x9 inches, PDF 890KB)
- Sebago Lake State Park, Naples
- Warren Island State Park, Islesboro
View the campground Maps for each location.
Send completed application to:
Donna McGraw, Sebago Lake State Park, 11 Park Access Rd., Casco, ME 04015
OR email Donna McGraw
Questions? Call Donna at (207) 693-6231 or send her an email. Please do not contact the parks directly.
The laws and policies of Maine and the United States prohibit discrimination in any Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry programs and/or employment because of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Any person who believes discrimination has occurred should contact the Commissioners Office, Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry, 22 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333. Tel. (207) 287-2211. For TDD (207) 287-2213.