Camping at Maine State Parks and Public Lands
- Safety Updates: for day-use and camping.
- For the latest information about camping at Maine State Parks visit CampWithME.com.
For one Family¹ OR groups of 6 or fewer people. Campground Fees
2021 Camping Reservations Call Center Opened on
- 2/1/2021 at 9 a.m. EST for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping Sites. (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Tuesday, February 2, 2021)
- Make online reservation (24/7).
- Call (M-F 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST, no holidays) to reserve:
- In Maine call: 800-332-1501
- From outside Maine call: (207) 624-9950
- TTY: Maine Relay 711
- View Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping campground map.
- 2/5/2021 at 9 a.m. EST for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping Sites. (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Monday, February 8, 2021)
- Use online reservation link or phone numbers as listed above.
- View all State Park Family Camping campground maps.
¹A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children age 18 years and younger.
For groups of 7 or more people; GROUP RESERVATIONS must be made by contacting each park - see link below.
Group Camping Reservations begin on:
- 2/1/2021 at 9 a.m. EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Tuesday, February 2, 2021)
Phone numbers are listed on this linked page.
For those who want to camp off the beaten path.
For those who are self sufficient and want to test their skills.