Camping at Maine State Parks and Public Lands
For one Family¹ OR groups of 6 or fewer people. Campground Fees
Reservations Office opens on:
- 2/1/2018 at 9 a.m. for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping Sites.
- Make online reservation (24/7).
- Call (M-F 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., no holidays) to reserve:
- In Maine call: 800-332-1501
- From outside Maine call: (207) 624-9950
- TTY: Maine Relay 711
- View Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping campground map.
- 2/5/2018 at 9 a.m. for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping Sites.
- Use online reservation link or phone numbers as listed above.
- View all State Park Family Camping campground maps.
¹A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children age 18 years and younger.
For groups of 7 or more people; GROUP RESERVATIONS must be made by contacting each park.
Reservations begin on:
- 2/1/2018 at 9 a.m. - call the park directly using these phone numbers.
For those who want to camp off the beaten path