DACF Home → Bureaus & Programs → Bureau of Parks and Lands → Camping → RVs and Campers
RVs and Campers
- Allowed at all State Park Campgrounds except Warren Island.
- Size restrictions are designated on each campground map by these symbols:
- S = Small, pop-up or tent up to 20 feet
- M = Medium, up to 25-foot camper
- L = Large, up to 30-foot camper
- X = Extra Large, up to 35-foot camper
- U = Greater than 35-foot camper
- T = Walk-in tent-only site
- RV Dumping Stations
Are available at all locations except Aroostook, Bradbury Mt., and Warren Island State Parks. See the Campground Maps for locations at each park.
- Hookups (electricity & water) are located at
Aroostook, Camden Hills, Mount Blue, Peaks-Kenny, Rangeley Lake, and Sebago Lake State Parks only.
- Family Campground Site Amenities & Information
- Picnic table and fireplace is provided at each of the Family Camping sites.
- Pets are allowed at all campgrounds except Sebago Lake State Park Campground. Pets must be kept on a leash under the physical control of the handler and must not be left unattended. Fecal deposits must be cleaned up immediately. Pet owners may be assigned picnic or campsites in a less congested area of the park.
- Accessible (ADA* compliant) sites are offered at mainland Family Campgrounds. See the ADA symbols on the campground maps.
*ADA = Americans with Disabilities Act