Welcome to the Maine State Park Campground Reservations Service
2020 Family Camping Reservations begin on:
- 2/3/2020 for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping sites.
- 2/7/2020 for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping sites.
2020 Internet Reservations continue through to 9/13/2020 until 4:00 p.m.
The Call Center closes on 9/11/2020 at 4:00 p.m.
On 9/14/2020 campsites become first-come/first-served. Call the park directly for more information. Campground Rates by location.
Campsite Photos on
To view the campsites, you will need the to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
- Bradbury Mt.
- Lake St. George
- Lily Bay
- Mount Blue
- Rangeley Lake
- Sebago Lake (partial)
- Warren Island
View & download color and black-and-white maps at our Campground Maps page.
The Campground Reservation’s 2020 Call Center opens for:
- Sebago Lake State Park on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 9:00 A.M, EST; and
- All parks on Friday, February 7, 2020, at 9:00 A.M, EST.
The Reservation Call Center
- Is for reserving Family Camping sites - for one Family¹ or group of 6 or fewer people at Maine State Parks.
¹ A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children.
Online Reservations Open:
- For Sebago Lake State Park ONLY on:
- February 3, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- 4-nights minimum stay is required for all Sebago Lake reservations made during the month of February for the camping season of May 18 to September 13, 2020.
- For all 12 State Park Family Camping sites on:
- February 7, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- Call the Park directly for current conditions and Park Campground Closing Date.
Please Read the Reservation Tips and FAQs before you place your reservation.
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- Camping equipment information
- A printer, to print your confirmation which you will need to bring to the campground on the day you arrive
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: February 3 - September 11, 2020, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday (Except State & Federal Holidays.)