Welcome to the Maine State Park Campground Reservations Service
2024 Family Camping Reservations begin on:
- 2/1/2024 for ONLY Lily Bay AND Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping sites at 9:00 AM, EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Friday, February 2, 2024)
- 2/6/2024 for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping site at 9:00 AM, EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Wednesday, February 7, 2024)
The Call Center closes on 9/6/2024 at 4:00 p.m. EST
Internet Reservations continue through to 9/8/2024 until 4:00 p.m. EST
On 9/09/2024 campsites become first-come/first-served. Call the park directly for more information. Campground Rates by location.
Campsite Photos on
To view the campsites, you will need the to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
The Campground Reservations Center
- Is for reserving Family Camping sites - for one Family¹ or group of 6 or fewer people at Maine State Parks.
2023 Reservation Center Is Closed:
- Internet Reservations will continue through to Sunday, 9/10/2023 until 4:00 p.m. EST at www.CampWithME.com
- Read details about Off-season and Winter Camping.
2024 Reservation Dates:
On February 1:
¹ A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children.
Please Read the Reservation Tips and FAQs before you place your reservation.
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- Camping equipment information
- Reminder: The Reservation Call Center no longer mails paper permits to campers who make their camping reservations over the phone. Every phone reservation will receive an emailed confirmation and permit to download and present at the entrance booth when checking in. The occupant's name on the permit must still match the valid ID credential presented at the time of check-in.
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org