Parks & Historic Sites: Days & Hours
All parks are currently open seven days per week for the summer season.
- Parks and historic sites open their gates, at the latest, by 9:00 a.m. and close by sunset unless otherwise signed on the park gate. Please note that museums, buildings, and other facilities may close earlier than the park grounds.
- Exception: Eagle Island is open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Colburn House is open by special event only.
- Questions: Please call the park or historic site directly.
Let’s Go! 5-2-1-0
- Features free park day pass give-away again this year through select doctor’s offices throughout Maine.
- For complete details and a list of participating doctor’s offices visit www.letsgo.org
- Want a whole year of Fun & Fitness? Purchase an annual park pass online now.
Allagash Wilderness Waterway Videos
- An introduction and eight topic sections are available.
- Watch in whole or in part by selecting the topic of your choice. (Total viewing time is 71 minutes.)