Campground Reservations Office Opens for:
- Sebago Lake State Park ONLY* on 2/2/2015 at 9 a.m.
- For the remaining 11 State Park Family Camping sites and any remaining Sebago sites on 2/9/2015 at 9 a.m.
• Reservation details.
Parks & Historic Sites: Days & Hours
Parks may be visited year-round, from 9:00 a.m. to sunset daily unless otherwise posted.
- For current status: Please call the park or historic site directly.
- Park Amenities, such as water, restrooms and buildings, are shut down for the winter season as dictated by weather. Primitive toilets may be available at some locations.
• Parking - Most park and historic sites are not plowed during the winter due to seasonal staffing. A few parks are only plowed when the manager is on duty.
- Mini Guide (PDF 112KB) that includes approximate season dates, activities and facilities for each park, historic site, and activity list for public lands.
- Fees are collected at the booth by staff or through self-service stations.