Parks & Historic Sites: Days & Hours
All parks are currently open seven days per week for the summer season.
- Parks and historic sites open their gates, at the latest, by 9:00 a.m. and close by sunset unless otherwise signed on the park gate. Please note that museums, buildings, and other facilities may close earlier than the park grounds.
- Exception: Eagle Island is open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Colburn House is open by special event only.
- Questions: Please call the park or historic site directly.
- Mini Guide (PDF 630KB) that includes approximate season dates, activities and facilities for each park, historic site, and activity list for public lands.
Campground Reservations office closes for the season on 9/5/2014 at 4:00 PM.
- Beginning Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 all Maine State Park campground campsites are first-come/first-served.
- Off-season rates and campground maps.
Cast Iron Cook-off! September 13, 2014 - Bradbury Mt. State Park.
- Cooking, camp-out, competitions and camaraderie!
- Reserve your campsite now for 9/13 by calling (207) 688-4712.
- Rules & Events (PDF 375KB)
- Flyer (PDF 312KB)
- Bradbury Mt. Homepage (www.maine.gov/bradburymountain)
Let’s Go! 5-2-1-0
- Features free park day pass give-away again this year through select doctor’s offices throughout Maine.
- For complete details and a list of participating doctor’s offices visit www.letsgo.org
- Want a whole year of Fun & Fitness? Purchase an annual park pass online now.
Allagash Wilderness Waterway Videos
- An introduction and eight topic sections are available.
- Watch in whole or in part by selecting the topic of your choice. (Total viewing time is 71 minutes.)