Rule Amendment Proposals:
Your comments are requested by May 23, 2014. Please open the PDFs above for complete details. To read these files you will need Adobe Reader. Download a free copy here.
Reservations are open for the following:
1. Camping Reservations at all 12 State Park family camping sites - visit our Reservations page for details and to make your reservation.
2.Group Camping Reservations - visit our Group Camping page for details and to make your reservation.
3. Group Picnic Areas & Shelters Reservations - visit our Group Picnic Areas & Shelters page.
- April 26, 2014 : Feathers over Freeport - At Bradbury Mountain State Park
- April 26, 2014 : Osprey Watch
- April 27, 2014 : Feathers over Freeport - At Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- May 24, 2014 : Memorial Day Weekend Concert - Maine St. Andrew's Pipes & Drums
- June 14, 2014 : First Evening Lantern Walk of the Season
- May 21, 2014: Maine Forest Legacy Committee Meeting