Maine Trails Advisory Committee
What is the Maine Trails Advisory Committee?
- Established in 1993 by the then Maine Department of Conservation.
- To assist in the coordination of federal/state trails planning with other statewide, regional and local planning efforts.
- Establish funding priorities for Recreational Trail Program grants.
- Assist planning trail corridors.
- Provide representation of trail user groups in state trail programs.
- Assist in the implementation of applicable goals and strategies from the Maine Statewide Comprehensive Recreation Plan (SCORP).
|Brian Alexander||New England Mountain Bike Association|
|Leigh Bailey||Equestrian Interests|
|Ed Coleman||ATV Maine|
|Nancy Grant||Bicycle Coalition of Maine|
|Brian Marcaurelle||Maine Island Trail Association|
|Michelle Moody||Maine Outdoor Adventure Club|
|Norm Poirier||Maine Recreation & Parks Association|
|Aleta Rioux||Maine Snowmobile Association|
|Holly Sheehan||Maine Appalachian Trail Club|
|Date and Time||Headline||Location||Additional Information|
|January 28, 2015 10:00 AM||POSTPONED - Maine Trails Advisory Committee January Meeting||Harlow Building, Augusta, ME||Agenda (PDF 169 KB)|
|May 1, 2014 9:30 AM||Maine Trails Advisory Committee May Meeting||Harlow Building, Augusta, Maine||Meeting Minutes (PDF 226KB)|
For more information contact:
Outdoor Recreation Supervisor
Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
124 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333
Fax: (207) 287-3823