RVs and Campers
- Allowed at all State Park Campgrounds except Warren Island.
- Size restrictions are designated on each campground map by these symbols:
- S = Small, pop-up or tent up to 20 feet
- M = Medium, up to 25-foot camper
- L = Large, up to 30-foot camper
- X = Extra Large, up to 35-foot camper
- U = Greater than 35-foot camper
- T = Walk-in tent site only
- RV Dumping Stations
If available, are listed on the:
- Family Campground Site Amenities & Information
- Picnic table and grill provided at each of the Family Camping sites.
- Pets are allowed at all campgrounds except Sebago Lake State Park Campground; they must be kept on a leash, no longer than four feet in length, and must not be left unattended.
- Accessible sites are offered at mainland Family Campgrounds. For specific details contact the park in advance.