The Maine Lakes Ice Out Table below is updated on weekdays during the spring as information becomes available.
- Ice Out Update subscribers receive a message at 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. if the table has been updated. You may choose to receive text or email messages.
- Report Ice Out in your area by sending us an email.
- "Ice Out" is defined for this webpage as when you can navigate unimpeded from one end of the water body to the other. There may still be ice in coves or along the shoreline in some areas, but when a person can traverse the entire waterbody without being stopped by ice floes we will consider the ice to be out.
- Include lake name, town, and date in Your Report of Lake Ice Out Email to us.
- Using the Ice Out Table
- To search for a specific lake or town use the search box above the table.
- To sort by either lake, town, or date ice out was reported click on the table column titles.
- View past years Ice Out tables - since 2003
- View U.S. Geological Survey historical ice out data
|Lake Name||Town||Ice Reported Out|
|Awaiting first Ice Out report|
Maine Lake Web Cams
- Big Wood Lake - Jackman
- Clary Lake - Whitefield
- Lake Parlin - Parlin Pond Twp
- Long Lake - Naples
- Millinocket Lake - T1R8 WELS
- Moosehead Lake area
- Mooselookmeguntic Lake - Oquossoc
- Mt. Katahdin/South Twin Lake - Millinocket
- Rangeley Lake Area
- Schoodic Lake - Brownville
- Sebago Lake - Nason's Beach