Maine Forest Service
- 10/31/2022: Report Highlights Economic Impact of Urban Trees in Maine
- 9/23/2022: Are Native Trees the Right Fit for our Downtowns?
- 9/12/2022: Maine Forest Ranger Scott Maddox Selected as the New District Ranger for the Damariscotta District
Calendar of Events
- December 5, 2022 : Emerald Ash Borer and other Tree Health Concerns: DACF Update for Cities and Towns
- December 16, 2022 : Forestry Friday - Hemlock Woolly Adelgid IPM in Maine: What's Involved?
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.