DACF Home → Bureaus & Programs → Maine Forest Service
Maine Forest Service
- 3/31/2023: New Emergency Order Area Announced as Invasive Emerald Ash Borer Continues Spread into Central Maine
- 2/26/2023: National Invasive Species Awareness Week: Tapped out?
- 2/25/2023: National Invasive Species Awareness Week: Visit Some Beeches
Calendar of Events
- April 4, 2023 : Tree Pests: The Future of Tree Selection and Resilience
- April 5, 2023 : Forestry Rules of Maine - Old Town: Registration closed
- April 6, 2023 : Forestry Rules of Maine - Wilton
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.