Maine Forest Service
- 7/8/2022: Company Resolves Shoreland Timber Harvesting Violations with Maine Forest Service
- 6/30/2022: Emerald Ash Borer Detections in Oakland and Waterville Provide Timely Reminder: Leave your Firewood at Home
- 5/26/2022: Join the Hunt for the Emerald Ash Borer in Maine
Calendar of Events
- 8/19/2022: Forestry Regulations for the Family Woodland Owner - Forestry Friday Webinar
- 8/29/2022: Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) and other Tree Health Concerns: Update for Maine Cities and Towns
- 8/29/2022: Maine Forest Service Chapter 25 "Chop and Drop" Rulemaking Announced
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.