Maine Forest Service
- 2/1/2023: Tools and Tips for Helping To Knock Out More Browntail Moths
- 12/7/2022: Baxter State Park Authority Accepting Applications for Park Director
- 10/31/2022: Report Highlights Economic Impact of Urban Trees in Maine
Calendar of Events
- February 8, 2023 : Browntail Moth Informational Session
- February 14, 2023 : Hemlock Wooly Adelgid Management Strategies for Landowners - Camden
- February 16, 2023 : Public Information Gathering Session on Potential Revision of Emerald Ash Borer, Hemlock Woolly Adelgid, and European Larch Canker Quarantine Rules
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.