Maine Forest Service
- 9/21/2023: Maine Secures $3.07M for Tree Stewardship and Grants in Underserved Communities
- 9/15/2023: Supporting Healthy Maine Forests through Responsible Storm Cleanup
- 9/13/2023: Belfast Values their Green Streets
Calendar of Events
- August 21, 2023 - September 22, 2023: Public Comment: DACF Proposes Expansion of Quarantines to Slow the Spread of Three Tree Killing Invasive Species
- September 23, 2023 : Maine's Ash Trees and Emerald Ash Borer
- October 6, 2023 : Fall Tree Identification Walk - Bethel
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.