Maine Forest Service
- 5/26/2022: Join the Hunt for the Emerald Ash Borer in Maine
- 5/20/2022: Support Healthy Forests: leave your firewood at home
- 5/5/2022: Landowner Resolves Water Quality Violations with Maine Forest Service
Calendar of Events
- 6/3/2022: Stewardship Education Alliance (S.E.A.) Fair 2022 - Camden
- 6/7/2022: Forestry Rules of Maine: What you need to know - Ashland
- 6/8/2022: Chop and Drop: Fisheries Habitat Enhancement Training
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.