Maine Forest Service
- 5/20/2022: Support Healthy Forests: leave your firewood at home
- 5/5/2022: Landowner Resolves Water Quality Violations with Maine Forest Service
- 4/15/2022: Governor Mills Proclaims April 17-April 23 Wildfire Awareness Week in Maine
Calendar of Events
- 5/25/2022: Forest Carbon Project Developers - Webinar
- 5/25/2022: EAB Education & Ash Tree Girdling Program
- 6/3/2022: Stewardship Education Alliance (S.E.A.) Fair 2022 - Camden
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.