Maine Forest Service
- 11/16/2023: University of Maine School of Forest Resources Receives Prestigious Austin Wilkins Forest Stewardship Award
- 11/10/2023: Mechanized Logging Operations and Forest Trucking Program Graduation Thursday, Nov. 9
- 10/23/2023: New Open Burning Law in Maine Requires Permits for Larger Campfires
Calendar of Events
- December 16, 2023 : Forest Stewardship & Sachets - Machias
- January 9, 2024 - January 11, 2024: Maine Agricultural Trades Show
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.