The 2019 fall foliage season has come to a close! Look for us again in early September 2019. For more information throughout the year, contact email@example.com or for travel information call the Maine Office of Tourism at 1-888-624-6345. Until then, enjoy the seasons and the reasons we love Maine!
Plan Your Trip
Where to Visit
We've put together some suggestions for the best locations in each region of Maine, and when to visit each one for the best fall colors.
Be featured on MaineFoliage.com! Submit your photo!
- January 25, 2020 : Animal Tracking on Snowshoes at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- January 25, 2020 : Youth Ice Fishing Derby & Winter Family Fun Day at Lake St. George State Park
- January 26, 2020 : Animal Tracking on Snowshoes at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- February 1, 2020 : Winter Family Fun Day at Mount Blue State Park
- February 8, 2020 : Winter Family Fun Day at Holbrook Island Sanctuary
Subscribe for Foliage Reports!
Enter your email to receive weekly foliage reports from mid-September to mid-October.