The 2019 fall foliage season has come to a close! Look for us again in early September 2019. For more information throughout the year, contact email@example.com or for travel information call the Maine Office of Tourism at 1-888-624-6345. Until then, enjoy the seasons and the reasons we love Maine!
Plan Your Trip
Where to Visit
We've put together some suggestions for the best locations in each region of Maine, and when to visit each one for the best fall colors.
Be featured on MaineFoliage.com! Submit your photo!
- February 29, 2020 : Erosion and Trail Design at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- March 21, 2020 : Winter Family Fun Day at Lily Bay State Park
- July 11, 2020 : Kids Dig Colonial Pemaquid! A Mystery Awaits, Become a History Sleuth on July 11th! - Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site
- July 25, 2020 : 17th Century Encampment - Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site
- July 26, 2020 : 17th Century Encampment - Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site
Subscribe for Foliage Reports!
Enter your email to receive weekly foliage reports from mid-September to mid-October.