Weekly Report for 9/11/19
Today marks the official start of reporting fall foliage conditions in Maine. Maine’s leaf bearing trees will show off their brilliant colors of yellow, orange and red in the upcoming weeks. The 2019 Fall Foliage Report from the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry reports spotty color change in the forest. Northern Maine is reporting less than 5 percent color change with very low, less than 5 percent, leaf drop.
Plan Your Trip
Where to Visit
We've put together some suggestions for the best locations in each region of Maine, and when to visit each one for the best fall colors.
Be featured on MaineFoliage.com! Submit your photo!
- September 13, 2019 - September 15, 2019: New Portland Lion's Fair
- September 15, 2019 - September 21, 2019: Farmington Fair
- September 20, 2019 - September 22, 2019: Common Ground Fair
- September 22, 2019 - September 28, 2019: Cumberland Fair
- September 29, 2019 - October 6, 2019: Fryeburg Fair
Subscribe for Foliage Reports!
Enter your email to receive weekly foliage reports from mid-September to mid-October.