Weekly Report for 10/16/19
This last of the 2019 fall foliage reports from the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry reports peak and past-peak conditions throughout most of Maine, with coastal regions (zones 1 and 2) reporting high color (less than 70 percent color change).
Plan Your Trip
Where to Visit
We've put together some suggestions for the best locations in each region of Maine, and when to visit each one for the best fall colors.
Be featured on MaineFoliage.com! Submit your photo!
- October 19, 2019 : Casco Bay Walk at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- October 20, 2019 : Ready, Set, Sleep! at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- October 26, 2019 : Guided Forest Bathing Therapy Walk for Dog Owners at Bradbury Mountain State Park
- October 26, 2019 : Guided Forest Bathing Therapy Walk at Bradbury Mountain State Park
- October 26, 2019 : Fall in the Forest at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
Subscribe for Foliage Reports!
Enter your email to receive weekly foliage reports from mid-September to mid-October.