Publications and Maps
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway - Campsite photos on Google Earth*
Allagash Wilderness Waterway Videos
An introduction and eight topic sections are available.
Watch in whole or in part by selecting the topic of your choice. (Total viewing time is 71 minutes.)
- ATV Trails
- Boating Facilities, Maine Public- Google Earth Map*
- Boating - Navigational Aid Map - State installed or maintained on lakes - on Google Earth*
- Boating - State Sponsored and Assisted Boat Access Sites (PDF 128KB)
- Boating - Public Boat Launches in searchable online table.
- Campground Maps plus campground photos on Google Earth
- Conservation Lands in Maine
- Geology - Geologic Facts and Localities by the Maine Geological Survey
- Multi-Use Rail Trails - use our Search Feature
- Public Lands Regions Map & Contact Information (PDF 431KB)
- Park Search Feature to
- Also check the Maine Trail Finder link at each Park and Public Lands homepage.
- Snowmobile Trails
* To view our Google Earth Maps you will need to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
Publications and Reports
- Annual Reports
- Boat Facilities Strategic Plan
- Forest Legacy Program - Documents
- Management Plans - this webpage includes in development, recently adopted, and completed plans.
- State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP)