Business 1-Day Park Pass
The Business 1-Day Pass - a 1-time use vehicle entry pass
- This one-day vehicle pass allows organizations - including private businesses, chambers of commerce, and non-profits - to give a pass for free day-use to customers, guests, or employees in appreciation, as a promotion, or as part of a sales package.
- Allows the occupants of the pass-holder's vehicle to picnic, swim, hike, and enjoy other outdoor activities for a one day visit at more than 40 Maine State Parks and Historic Sites.
- Exclusions: Acadia National Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter State Park, Maine Wildlife Park, Peacock Beach, Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Penobscot River Corridor, Scarborough Beach, and Swan Island.
- Sold in blocks of 25 for $250.
- These passes are not for direct resale.
- Not for use at:
- Acadia National Park - managed by the National Park Service.
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway
- Baxter State Park
- Maine Wildlife Park or Swan Island - managed by Maine Inland Fisheries & Wildlife.
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory - managed by the Maine Department of Transportation.
- Penobscot River Corridor
- Peacock Beach - managed by the Town of Richmond, Maine.
- Scarborough Beach - operated in a public/private partnership by Black Point Resource Management LLC.
- Charlene Daniels, (207) 287-2209, at the Bureau of Parks and Lands.
- Have your credit card handy; Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted.
Bureau of Parks and Lands
ATTN: Charlene Daniels
22 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0022