DACF Home → Bureaus & Programs → Bureau of Parks and Lands → Trail Activities → Biking
Some of the files below are PDF files which require the free Adobe Reader.
- Our Park Search Feature lets you mix and match activities with park facilities.
- Stay Informed with Safety Updates.
- Androscoggin Riverlands State Park
- Bradbury Mountain State Park popular training and event location for mountain bikers.
- Camden Hills State Park includes rolling hills with panoramic views of the ocean.
- Down East Sunrise Trail a multi-use rail trail that overs 85 miles of riding; best for fat-tire bikes.
- Mount Blue State Park
- Additional Trail Resources:
- Explore Maine by Bike site by the Maine Department of Transportation
- Bicycling in Maine a link to Maine Office of Tourism pages that include on and off road bicycling, events, and rentals.
- East Coast Greenway information about the nearly 3,000 miles of trail in development between Canada and Key West, FLA.
- Carry plenty of water, sun screen and a snack. Be prepared for bugs and ticks. View a tick ID wallet card at the Maine Center or Disease Control and Prevention. Call them to get a copy with e tick removal spoon.
- Carry a first aid kit for your bike as well. A simple repair kit includes:
- Spare Tube
- Patch Kit
- Tire Levers
- Hand Pump
- Multi-tool that includes Allen wrenches, hex bolt wrenches, a chain tool, and screw drivers.
- International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) hosts and online resource hub.