Boat Ramps at State Parks
- Open during regular park hours.
- Launch fee is paid on entry to the park:
- Trailered Boat
- $10. For the day OR posted per-person day use fee for the State Park; whichever is less. Fee covers access to parking and ramp use only.
- Non-Trailered Boats
- Posted per-person day use fee for the State Park.
- Overnight parking and early fishing entry is not permitted at State Park launch sites without pre-approval of the Park Manager; call the park well ahead of your visit to determine if this is an option.
Finding Boat Ramps at Maine State Parks and Public Lands
Use our Find Parks and Lands Search Feature to find:
- Trailered Boat Ramps
- Hand-carry Boat Ramps
- Searchable by facility and activity information