Camping at Maine State Parks and Public Lands
For one Family¹ OR groups of 6 or fewer people. Campground Fees
Reservations Call Center Closed for Season
- If we can assist you during the fall and winter months, please contact us at 207-287-3821.
- Beginning Monday, September 14, 2020, all campsites are first-come/first-serve. You can continue to camp through Indigenous Peoples Day at most parks, but we recommend that you call the park to verify official closing dates.
Reservations Office opens on:
- 2/1/2021 at 9 a.m. EST for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping Sites. (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Tuesday, February 2, 2021)
- Make online reservation (24/7).
- Call (M-F 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST, no holidays) to reserve:
- In Maine call: 800-332-1501
- From outside Maine call: (207) 624-9950
- TTY: Maine Relay 711
- View Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping campground map.
- 2/5/2021 at 9 a.m. EST for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping Sites. (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Monday, February 8, 2021)
- Use online reservation link or phone numbers as listed above.
- View all State Park Family Camping campground maps.
¹A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children age 18 years and younger.
For groups of 7 or more people; GROUP RESERVATIONS must be made by contacting each park - see link below.
Group Camping Reservations begin on:
- 2/1/2021 at 9 a.m. EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Tuesday, February 2, 2021)
Phone numbers are listed on this linked page.
For those who want to camp off the beaten path