Passport Program – win prizes for visiting Maine State Parks!
Using Your Passport is Fun and Easy!
- Convenient pocket-size guide to Maine State Parks.
- Easily fits in a glove compartment so you won't head to a State Park without it.
- Get your passport for $1.00; ask a park ranger how to get one on your next visit to a Maine State Park.
- Look for the brown passport station.
- Unlock the padlock using the secret code! (Hint: It’s not a secret. The combination is the park’s established date. Find it in your passport pages.)
- Stamp Your Passport!
- The more stamps you collect, the more cool stuff you get along the way.
- Valid for the contest from year-to-year; you do not need to collect all your stamps in one summer!
Geocaching Challenge – there is more fun for everyone at Maine State Parks!
Discover 8 geocaches as you explore Maine’s spectacular State Parks and Historic Sites. From historic forts to our deepest wilderness, the Maine State Parks GeoTour offers something for everyone!