Welcome to the Maine State Park Campground Reservations Service
2022 Family Camping Reservations begin on:
- 2/1/2022 for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping sites at 9:00 AM, EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Wednesday, February 2, 2022)
- 2/4/2022 for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping site at 9:00 AM, EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Monday, February 7, 2022)
2022 Internet Reservations continue through to 9/11/2021 until 4:00 p.m. EST
The Call Center closes on 9/9/2022 at 4:00 p.m. EST
On 9/12/2022 campsites become first-come/first-served. Call the park directly for more information. Campground Rates by location.
Campsite Photos on
To view the campsites, you will need the to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
The Campground Reservation’s 2021 Call Center Closed for the Season on Friday, September 10th:
- Beginning Monday, September 13, all campsites are first-come/first-serve.
- You can continue to camp through October 15 at most park campgrounds: Off-season & Winter Camping Information.
- Campground Maps and Photos
The Reservation Call Center
- Is for reserving Family Camping sites - for one Family¹ or group of 6 or fewer people at Maine State Parks.
¹ A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children.
Please Read the Reservation Tips and FAQs before you place your reservation.
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- Camping equipment information
- A printer, to print your confirmation which you will need to bring to the campground on the day you arrive
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: February 1 - September 9, 2022, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST Monday through Friday (Except State & Federal Holidays.)