Welcome to the Maine State Park Campground Reservations Service
2022 Family Camping Reservations begin on:
- 2/1/2022 for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park Family Camping sites at 9:00 AM, EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Wednesday, February 2, 2022)
- 2/4/2022 for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping site at 9:00 AM, EST (storm date if Maine State Government is closed – Monday, February 7, 2022)
2022 Internet Reservations continue through to 9/11/2021 until 4:00 p.m. EST
The Call Center closes on 9/9/2022 at 4:00 p.m. EST
On 9/12/2022 campsites become first-come/first-served. Call the park directly for more information. Campground Rates by location.
Campsite Photos on
To view the campsites, you will need the to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
The Reservations Center Opens February 1 & 4, 2022
- Is for reserving Family Camping sites - for one Family¹ or group of 6 or fewer people at Maine State Parks.
¹ A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children.
Please Read the Reservation Tips and FAQs before you place your reservation.
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- Camping equipment information
- Attention Campers: Beginning this year, 2022, the Reservation Call Center will no longer be mailing paper permits to campers who make their camping reservations over the phone. Every phone reservation will receive an emailed confirmation and permit to download and present at the entrance booth when checking in. The occupant name on the permit must still match the valid ID credential presented at the time of check-in.
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: February 1 - September 9, 2022, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST Monday through Friday (Except State & Federal Holidays.)