Maine History - Webinars
- Talking Maine History (Led by Libby Bischof - USM)
- Maine History Series (Led by David Cheever)
- Senator Margaret Chase Smith: Gender and Politics in the 1964 Presidential Election (Led by John Taylor - MCS Library & Museum)
- Teaching About Maine Native Americans - Curriculum Considerations (Led by Fiona Hopper - Portland Public Schools)
- Teacher Perspective on Teaching About Maine Native Americans (Led by Melanie Brown - Ellsworth MS)
Maine History - Resources
Check out these top resources for supporting student learning regarding Maine History:
- Maine Historical Society
- Online Lessons & Resources by the Maine State Museum
- The Association of Maine Archives & Museum has compiled a comprehensive list of Maine related online resources with recommendation for appropriate age level and subject area use.
- The Educator Hub by the Abbe Museum
- The Osher Map Library - Lessons & Activities
- Maine Public - Education Hub for the Bicentennial
- The Margaret Chase Smith Library & Museum - YouTube channel and biographical timeline.
- George J. Mitchell Department of Special Collections & Archives by Bowdoin College Library
- Museum L-A Collections
- Maine Suffrage Centennial
- Pejepscot History Center and the Joshua L. Chamberlain Museum
About Maine/Maine History by the State of Maine
- More Resources Coming Soon!