- Be confident while recognizing their own strengths and limitations with a well-grounded sense of purpose;
- Have the capacity to delay gratification, manage stress, draw motivation from within, and approach life with a sense of agency to accomplish personal goals as well as collective goals shared with others;
- Feel compassion for others, understand historical and social norms for behavior in different settings, and recognize family and community resources and supports.
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships and effectively navigate settings with diverse individuals and groups; and
- Anticipate and evaluate the consequences of one’s actions after analyzing information, data, and facts and with curiosity and an open mind, identify solutions for personal and social problems.
Stay tuned for upcoming items
Resources for Supporting Student's Career Exploration
- Guidance Documents Created with Maine Educators