Learn with MOOSE - Quick Facts
Asynchronous, Accessible to All, and Student-Paced
- Modules are licensed as creative commons and available for reuse with or without modification.
- Learn with MOOSE is free and open to all, no sign up required.
- Modules are designed to be accessible and inclusive of all learners.
Designed and Created by Maine Educators for Maine Students
- Each module is aligned to the Maine Learning Results.
- Modules are project-based and student-centered.
- Modules are designed for all Maine students.
Integrated Learning Progressions
- Each module surrounds a specific topic (i.e. climate science, computer science, holocaust and genocide, STEM, career education).
- Each topic area aligns through a PK-12 Sequence.
- Modules within a topic area follow a common “thread”, from PK-12.
Take a Look at Year One of MOOSE!