- 2018 eMPowerME Math/ELA Released Items
- Accessibility Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Accommodations Upload Export Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- DAC / ITC Assessment Readiness Checklist (PDF)
- eMPowerME iPad Never-Sleep Work Around (PDF)
- Using JAMF to Deploy eMPowerME for iPads and Mojave devices (PDF)
- eMPowerMEA Deployment and Configuration for iOS and OS Devices Webinar
- Student Tutorial Usernames/Passwords (PDF)
- Text-To-Speech Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
- Testing Time Quick Guide (PDF)
- eMPowerME Kiosk User Roles Quick Guide (PDF)
- Guidelines for Simplified Test Directions - Accommodation 01 (PDF)
- Test Completion Status Quick Guide (PDF)
- Testing Schedule (PDF) This is a quick reference to the overall testing requirements for each content area. It includes the required amount of time and the order of administration.
- Test Design (PDF) Learn more about the test design in advance of the test administration.
MEA Science Released Items
2016 - 17
- Webinar Qs and A (PDF) Common questions asked by TAs.
- Participation Flow Chart (PDF) Use this flow chart to help determine whether a student should participate in the MSAA.
- Writing Rubrics provide grade level rubrics for Tier 2 and Tier 3 expectations
- National Center and State Collaborative Wiki This web site will soon convert to MSAA. It offers a set of training materials to introduce NCSC content and instructional resources. Content modules and curriculum guides useful for teaching grade level content areas being assessed are available.
- Learning Progressions Frameworks (LPF) provide progress indicators for content grade spans.
- Graduated Understandings promote strategies toward understanding and teaching proficiency standards.
- Instructional Families are grouped into LPF strands which reference proficiency standards.
- Element Cards assist in developing instructional lessons.
- Core Content Connectors provide grade level learning targets associated with proficiency standards.
- Mathematics Activities for Scripted Systematic Instruction (MASSIs) and Language Arts Sample Systematic Instruction Script (LASSIs) provide evidence-based systematic instruction, complete with scripted instruction, teaching materials, a list of all other materials needed, worksheets, and options to monitor progress.
- MSAA Constructed Writing Responses (DOC) These tips provide how to decide if a student should keyboard their own answers, the difference between transcriber and scribe entry and when to provide annotations.
- CCC Crosswalks - Assist in providing the alignment of grade level CCCs to the Maine Learning Results. These crosswalks provide the Focal Knowledge, Skill and Ability (FKSA) and Essential Understanding for each relevant standard.
- Student Response Check (SRC) Practice (DOC): This SRC Practice sheet can assist in developing student responses for students with non-verbal communication. It will also assist with administering the Student Response Check within the MSAA system.
2019-20 One Percent Support Webinar
- Extended Learning Alternate Grade Level Expectations (AGLEs)(PDF, 1MB). This document provides an in-depth introduction to the Maine AGLEs.
- Informational Brochure for Parents (PDF, 380KB). This brochure explains what the PAAP is, who takes it and how it benefits your child.
- Science AGLEs (PDF, 156KB). The AGLEs are described by content area indicating the corresponding Maine Learning Results grade level expectations, the AGLEs/Indicator, developmental characteristics and the levels of complexity that will be tested by the PAAP.
- PAAP Blueprint (RTF, 63KB). This chart shows which AGLEs/Indicators will be tested at each grade level in science.
- Maine Alternate Assessment Guidelines (PDF, 203KB). This document provides the criteria to determine if a student should participate in an alternate assessment.
- Participation Flow Chart (PDF, 88KB). Use this flow chart to help determine whether a student should participate in the PAAP.
- Parent Brochure(PDF, 476KB)
- 2019-20 One Percent Support Webinar
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- NAEP Questions Tool
- Data Tools - For comparisons between States and data sets for creating custom reports using NAEP's Data Explorer, Item Map and Questions Tool
- NAEP Survey Questionnaires Factsheet (PDF)
- Sampling Fact Sheet (PDF)
- NAEP Sampling (PDF)
- Summer 2019 Measure Up