The Maine Educational Assessment (MEA) for Science is administered at grades 5, 8, and third year high school to measure the science standards of the Maine Learning Results. Assessed standards include the physical setting (universe and solar system; earth; matter and energy; force and motion) and the living environment (biodiversity; ecosystems; cells; heredity and reproduction; and evolution.
Manuals & Guides
- Read Aloud Protocol for MEA Science (PDF, 139KB)
- Scribe Protocol for MEA Science (PDF, 107KB)
- MEA Science Large Print Paper Version Request (DOC, 18KB) Updated for 2018-19
- Principal / Test Coordinator Test Security Agreement (PDF, 470KB)
- Test Administrator / Proctor Test Security Agreement (PDF, 468KB)
- Supports & Accommodations Table (PDF, 266KB)