Public Transit Advisory Council
The Public Transit Advisory Council is a voluntary board that was established by statute in 2015 to advise the Departments of Transportation, Labor and Health and Human Services on public transportation policies and priorities. The Council is charged with evaluating needs, recommending levels of service, identifying funding requirements and seeking maximum coordination of resources. Members are appointed by the Commissioner of Transportation and include representatives from the Joint Standing Committee on Transportation. A balance of rural/urban, as well as public/private perspectives are sought.
For more information or to be added to the interested parties distribution list, contact Ryan Neale by email or by phone 207-592-4077.
- Annual Reports
- October 18, 2018 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- October 18, 2018 Agenda (PDF)
- October 18, 2018 GoVermont Trip Planner Presentation by Ross MacDonald (Offsite Adobe Connect)
- June 7, 2018 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- June 7, 2018 Agenda (PDF)
- DHHS Transportation (Power Point)
- PTAC Health Needs (Power Point)
- Battery Electric Bus Initiative (Power Point)
- LRTP Presentation (Power Point)
- Proposed Outreach Plan (Power Point)
2021 PTAC Contact List (XLS)