- Consultant Home
- Doing Business with MaineDOT
- Consultant Prequalification
- Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Standard Consultant Invoice
- Consultant Evaluation
- Highway Program Consultant Information
- Airport Agreements & Contracts
- M&O Document Templates
- Contact Info
MaineDOT's Contract Procurement Office (CPO) is responsible for development, implementation and oversight of MaineDOT's contractual policies, procedures, and standards. The office provides the Department with prudent contracting practices in the areas of Consultant Contracts, State Administered Municipal Projects, and Professional Services Contracts.
MaineDOT & Consultant Contact Info
Current Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
- There are currently no RFQs posted.
Current Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- RFP# T202207001 - Design Services for the Replacement of the Margaret Chase Smith Ferry Vessel
A mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held via Zoom on Monday, August 1, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.(ET) (See RFP to register for this meeting) ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED.
Current Request for Information (RFIs)
- There are currently no RFIs posted.
- There are currently no Design Build projects posted.