- Consultant Home
- Doing Business with MaineDOT
- Consultant Prequalification
- Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Standard Consultant Invoice
- Consultant Evaluation
- Highway Program Consultant Information
- Airport Agreements & Contracts
- M&O Document Templates
- Contact Info
MaineDOT's Contract Procurement Office (CPO) is responsible for development, implementation and oversight of MaineDOT's contractual policies, procedures, and standards. The office provides the Department with prudent contracting practices in the areas of Consultant Contracts, State Administered Municipal Projects, and Professional Services Contracts.
Open Prequal Application Removed to Make Way for 2020 Department-Wide RFQ!
Due to the upcoming 2020 Department-wide Request for Qualifications, the Consultant Open Prequalification Application has been removed from this website until approximately February 2021. For more information, please view the Consultant Timeline
MaineDOT & Consultant Contact Info
Current Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
- There are currently no RFQs posted.
Current Request for Proposals (RFPs)
Current Request for Information (RFIs)
- There are currently no RFIs posted.
- There are currently no Design Build projects posted.