- Consultant Home
- Doing Business with MaineDOT
- Consultant Prequalification
- Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Standard Consultant Invoice
- Consultant Evaluation
- Highway Program Consultant Information
- Airport Agreements & Contracts
- M&O Document Templates
- Contact Info
MaineDOT's Contract Procurement Office (CPO) is responsible for development, implementation and oversight of MaineDOT's contractual policies, procedures, and standards. The office provides the Department with prudent contracting practices in the areas of Consultant Contracts, State Administered Municipal Projects, and Professional Services Contracts.
Open Prequalification is now posted
Visit the Prequal website for more info.
MaineDOT & Consultant Contact Info
Current Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
- There are currently no RFQs posted.
Current Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- RFP - Cobbossee Trail Feasibility Study - City of Gardiner
- RFP# T202103001 - Evaluation of I-295 ITS Communication Infrastructure Needs & Recommendations for Future Growth
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held via Zoom on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.(EST) (See RFP to register for this meeting) ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED.
Current Request for Information (RFIs)
- There are currently no RFIs posted.
- There are currently no Design Build projects posted.