- Consultant Home
- Doing Business with MaineDOT
- Consultant Prequalification
- Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Standard Consultant Invoice
- Consultant Evaluation
- Highway Program Consultant Information
- Airport Agreements & Contracts
- M&O Document Templates
- Contact Info
MaineDOT's Contract Procurement Office (CPO) is responsible for development, implementation and oversight of MaineDOT's contractual policies, procedures, and standards. The office provides the Department with prudent contracting practices in the areas of Consultant Contracts, State Administered Municipal Projects, and Professional Services Contracts.
Open Prequalification is now posted
Visit the Prequal website for more info.
MaineDOT & Consultant Contact Info
Current Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
- There are currently no RFQs posted.
Current Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- RFP #T202108005 - Sustainable Biomass-Based Sealant for Service Life Extension of Concrete Structures and Pavements
**There were no Requests for Clarification submitted for this RFP. **
- RFP# T202108003 Initiating Seed Production for Effective Establishment of Native Plants on Roadsides in New England
PLEASE NOTE: RFP Amended 8/27/2021 - Section 9. Cost Proposal
Current Request for Information (RFIs)
- There are currently no RFIs posted.
- There are currently no Design Build projects posted.