- Consultant Home
- Doing Business with MaineDOT
- Consultant Prequalification
- Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Standard Consultant Invoice
- Consultant Evaluation
- Highway Program Consultant Information
- Airport Agreements & Contracts
- M&O Document Templates
- Contact Info
MaineDOT's Contract Procurement Office (CPO) is responsible for development, implementation and oversight of MaineDOT's contractual policies, procedures, and standards. The office provides the Department with prudent contracting practices in the areas of Consultant Contracts, State Administered Municipal Projects, and Professional Services Contracts.
Open Prequalification is now posted
Visit the Prequal website for more info.
MaineDOT & Consultant Contact Info
View MaineDOT and Consultant Contact Information
Current Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
- There are currently no RFQs posted.
Current Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- RFP#T202305001 - Intercity Bus Services
A joint Pre-Bid Consultation Meeting will be held via Zoom on Monday, June 12, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.(ET) (See RFP for link for this meeting) Attendance is strongly encouraged.
Current Request for Information (RFIs)
- There are currently no RFIs posted.
- There are currently no Design Build projects posted.