Products and Vendors
- Partial List of Vendors/Products
- Municipal Information
- Qualified Products List
- Calcium Chloride Suppliers (PDF)
- Crack Sealing Contractors/Rentals (PDF)
- Culverts, Metal and Polyethylene
The current state contract which is open to municipalities and other political subdivisions.
Search "culverts" at the DAFS Master Agreement contracts website for contracts and prices of all types.
- Culvert Lining Companies (PDF)
- Culvert Suppliers (PDF)
- Culvert Thawing Equipment (PDF)
- Erosion Control Products (PDF)
State purchase list for municipalities for erosion control products.
- Flowable Fill (PDF)
Maine ready-mix concrete plants that sell special backfill that is self-compacting and excavatable.
- Guardrail Installers & Suppliers (PDF)
Short inspection videos for various guardrail types (Youtube)
- Hydroseeding Contractors (PDF)
- Material Testing and Borings Firms (PDF)
- Road Salt Suppliers (PDF)
- Road Striping Contractors (PDF)
- Sign Vendors (PDF)
- Street Sweepers, Culvert, and Catch Basin Cleaning Contractors (PDF)
- Temporary Traffic Control Devices
The current state contracts which are open to municipalities and other political subdivisions.
- Traffic Signals (PDF)
Companies that install and maintain traffic signals and other technologies.
Many of the products the state buys are available to municipalities. Click on the following web page to find this information:
- State of Maine Contract Listings (Offsite)
Please note: If the right column on the linked web page has a "Y", then the vendor has agreed to sell to municipalities and a "N" means no. There may be conditions on purchasing.
There are absolutely no endorsements or approvals of these vendors by MaineDOT. This list is for information only. All benefits/risks are the responsibility of the buyer. There may be other vendors MaineDOT is not aware of. If those vendors would like to be added, they can call Pete Coughlan at 207/624-3266.
Products listed on the QPL are prequalified for use on Maine Department of Transportation highway and bridge projects. Final acceptance of the product occurs when the product is properly used in the field as determined by the engineer.