SY 2022 Review Schedule
Please see the School Review Schedule SY 2022 (pdf) to mark your calendar and use the following documents to prepare for the review process.
NOTE: Due to findings, complaints, or other information provided to the state agency additional reviews may be added.
Review Training SY2022 (pdf)
Preparing for Reviews
- Administrative Review Checklist - Updated July 2021 (doc)
- Administrative Review Training - (pdf)
- Procurement Review Tool
Procurement Review Training
Required Documents to Submit for the Administrative Review
The Offsite Tool and Corrective Action are completed in CNP Web; https://me.cnpus.com/cnp/Login. Contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org for access. Below is an Administrative Review Quick Guide with directions and screenshots on how to use this new tool.
- CNP Web Administrative Review Quick Guide for SFAs
- SY2022 Desk Audit Form - Supplemental Form for Schools Receiving a Desk Audit
Required Document to Submit for the Procurement Review
- SY 2021 SFA Procurement Review Packet
- SY 2020 Vendor Paid list for the School Nutrition Department
- The District/School Nutrition Department's Procurement Code of Conduct
- The District/School Nutrition Department's Procurement Procedures
The following information will be requested after the above documents have been reviewed:
- Copies of selected invoices
- Documentation to support informal purchases (micro-purchases and/or small purchases)
- Documentation to support formal purchases (solicitation documents, contracts, evaluation documents etc.)
For more information regarding Procurement, please visit the Procurement section of our Financial page.
The Administrative Review and Procurement Reviews are now on a five year cycle and conducted concurrently. Follow-up reviews and high risk districts reviews may be necessary in addition to the five year cycle.
- Procurement Reviews - Beginning SY20, Procurement Reviews will be on the same review cycle as the Administrative Reviews.