If you have questions regarding submitting your claim, please contact a member of the Child Nutrition staff.
NEO Nutrition Module:
- The Child Nutrition Reimbursement System
Access and Permissions
For initial access to the system, please request permission to access the nutrition module of the NEO system. They need to know your district name and level of authorization needed in order to create an account for you.
The permission levels are:
- Legal Agent – Permission only approves; cannot edit information. This is the final step and approval is a legal signature stating true and accurate. Position also has access to direct certification list. This person should have the legal authority to sign documents.
- District Preparer and/or Food Service Department Director – Can prepare yearly information, school details, claims, order product. Director position (as reported to DOE) also has access to direct certification list. The preparer should not be the legal agent.
- School Preparer – Can prepare the school detail for their school only; can read other schools in the district but cannot edit others.
- USDA Agency – Can order USDA and schedule product for the school/agency of the district. PAL is based on a district therefore this ID can view and edit all agencies in the district.
After validating the request, you will receive an email back from doe-neo-account-do-not-reply. Open the mail and follow the directions in the mail. You must respond within 36 hours or you must start the process again.