Transfinder is the software routing and transportation management software that is provided free of charge to Maine school districts. This page offers an overview of the system, information for getting started and case studies. The purpose of this program is to provide a resource for school districts to conserve the comfort, safety and welfare of students conveyed by optimizing transportation operations.
Transfinder is your partner in school transportation management, district-wide communications, GPS integration, fleet maintenance, and outreach to parents and the community. The comprehensive suite of products, solutions, and services — from the most flexible and powerful bus routing software system in the market to the comprehensive suite of web-based communication solutions and services — enables districts and staff to:
- Provide safe and reliable student transportation;
- Allocate and manage your transportation assets to optimal performance;
- Adjust to day-to-day schedule, school, or route changes;
- Ensure a smooth transition to meet the challenges of regionalization and/or redistricting;
- Communicate and interact in real-time with district-wide personnel, teachers, parents and the community; and
- Meet budgetary challenges without reducing the quality of your services.
- Watch the three minute introductory video on the Transfinder homepage at Transfinder.
- Schedule a conference call by sending an email to Transfinder Maine Account Executive Angela Vetti at AVitti@transfinder.com.
- Online training is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost. For information on online training, contact Transfinder Maine Account Executive Angela Vitti at email@example.com.