- Waiver Affidavit. (DOC, 16KB) The waiver affidavit form needs to be submitted to the Certification Office by the Superintendent only, if a waiver is required to hire a teacher who is ineligible for a certificate, in emergency instances only.
- Establish "Highly Qualified" Teacher Status. Complete the Highly Qualified Teacher Data Survey. For local use only.
- Fast-Track Recommendation Form. (RTF, 3KB) Recommend a candidate for a five-year professional certificate.
- Professional Learning Community Support System Certification. (RTF, 167KB) Sample form
- Verification of ParaPro Score.(RTF, 2KB) After you have received a score on the ParaPro Test, please complete this form and submit it to your district's NCLBA contact person. For local use only. (Form EF-C-308P)
- Create an Account - Step by Step. Please download this document for step by step instructions on how to create your online account.
- Renew your Application - Step by Step. Please download this document for step by step instructions on how to submit your renewal application in the new online system.
- Certification & Endorsement Requirements. List of certifications and endorsements with requirements for each.
- Check Application Status. Curious about how far we've gotten in your application process? Check through NEO.
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. A voluntary, highly esteemed professional development opportunity for teachers with three or more years of experience.