Who Must be Fingerprinted
- Anyone who works for a SAU that is over 18 years old
- Anyone who is contracted through a SAU
What do I need to be Fingerprinted?
How often do I need to be Fingerprinted?
- Every 5 years, unless you have been continuously employed for the last 5 years by a Maine school district.
- **Coaches and Substitute Teachers must be fingerprinted every 5 years, regardless of continuous employment.
What is the status of my Fingerprints?
- You will need to provide your last name and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Check Fingerprint Status