Home → Daily Tips
Get the facts about the flu
October 22, 2018
Staying on top of facts about the flu is the best medicine. Visit http://www.maineflu.gov for more information. And follow these easy tips from the CDC:
- Cover your cough
- Wash your hands frequently
- If you have a fever, stay home for at least 24 hrs after that fever has ended
- Get vaccinated
- October 21, 2018: Look out below!
- October 20, 2018: Being interconnected brings risks! #CyberAware
- October 19, 2018: What is Malware? #CyberAware
- October 18, 2018: Secure Your Home Wi-Fi Router #CyberAware
- October 17, 2018: Anti-Virus is important! #CyberAware
- October 16, 2018: Cloud Security #CyberAware
- October 15, 2018: When you build that first fire, build it safely
- October 14, 2018: Get those leaves out of culverts, gutters and ditches
- October 13, 2018: Learn from mistakes others have made! #CyberAware
- October 12, 2018: Protecting Customers Info is a key to success! #CyberAware
- October 11, 2018: Keep your business safe! #CyberAware
- October 10, 2018: Small Business Resources Here! #CyberAware
- October 9, 2018: Want to learn how to make your business CyberSecure? #CyberAware
- October 8, 2018: A picture is worth a thousand words
- October 7, 2018: Don't Login on Public Computers! #CyberAware
- October 6, 2018: What if your identity is stolen? #CyberAware
- October 5, 2018: Do you know where your children are? #CyberAware
- October 4, 2018: Verify Links Before Clicking! #CyberAware
- October 3, 2018: It's Only a Test: National Emergency Alert System Test Today
- October 2, 2018: October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
- October 1, 2018: Make sure your generator is properly installed
- September 30, 2018: Thank a first responder!
- September 29, 2018: There's a nip in the air. Check your wood stove for safety
- September 28, 2018: Become part of the Weather Ready Nation!
- September 27, 2018: Is your home ready for an emergency? #PrepareNow
- September 26, 2018: Would a major disaster affect your business? #PrepareNow
- September 25, 2018: Remember agencies who help in emergencies
- September 24, 2018: When should I call?
- September 23, 2018: See Something, Say Something in Maine?
- September 22, 2018: See Something, Say Something