Department of Defense, Veterans and Emergency Management
Maine Emergency Management Agency
"...to lessen the effects of disaster on the lives and property of the people of the State through leadership, coordination and support in the four phases of emergency management ..." (Title 37-B MRSA §701).
News ... more
- 10/15/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: MGT 381: Business Continuity Planning
- 9/25/2018: Maine Observes National "If You See Something, Say Something" Awareness Day September 25, 2018
- 9/17/2018: School Safety and Security September 2018
- 9/12/2018: Do You Want to Help Out After a Disaster?
From our partners ...
- 10/1/2018: Homeland Security grants final REAL ID waiver, Maine licenses acceptable for federal ID purposes
- 6/28/2018: The Official Start of Atlantic Hurricane Season is Here – Are You Prepared And Protected?
...and these reminders:
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 10/23/2018: Emergency Planning (G235)
- 10/24/2018: Responding to Mass Casualty Incidents: Understanding the Full Picture
- 10/24/2018: Newport Drinking Water Tabletop Exercise
- 10/25/2018: Responding to Mass Casualty Incidents: Understanding the Full Picture
As of: 10-17-2018 @ 10:17AM
Wind Advisory: Issued October 17 at 10:17AM EST.
Areas affected: Central Penobscot, Central Piscataquis, Central Washington, Coastal Hancock, Coastal Washington, Interior Hancock, Northeast Aroostook, Northern Penobscot, Northern Piscataquis, Northern Somerset, Northern Washington, Northwest Aroostook, Southeast Aroostook, Southern Penobscot, Southern Piscataquis