Emergency Management Grant Program
- EMPG 85-21: (xls format)
- Use this spreadsheet to create a cover sheet for local, county and partner agency EMPG reimbursement requests.
- MOU Modification Form: (pdf format)
- This form is developed for use and dated March 2017. Use for HSGP, EMPG, OSG, SERC and HMEP.
- Sub-recipient Tracking Sheet: (xls format)
- This is a suggested tracking sheet to help both sub-recipients and MEMA finance dated November 2016.
- Travel Mileage Log: (xls format)
- This is a suggested tracking sheet to help both sub-recipients and MEMA finance dated November 2016. Use for EMPG, HSGP, SERC, Seabrook and HMEP grants.
- Contract Closeout Report: (xls format)
- Use this form to closeout FY 2016 EMPG, due no later than 30 days after final payment.
- 2015 EMPG Local/Partner Program Guidance: (pdf format)
- 2015 guidance for use of EMPG funds to enhance local and partner emergency management capacity
- EMPG Job Aid: Documenting In-Kind Match: (pdf format)
- FEMA’s Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) allows the use of in-kind resources as a match for grant funds. This job aid is provided to assist in identifying and documenting in-kind match for EMPG.
- 2015 Local EMPG Fact Sheet: (pdf format)
- 2015 Local EMPG Fact Sheet: ( format)
- 2015 Fact Sheet about the Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) program
- Use of Grant Funds for Controlled Equipment: (pdf format)
- FEMA policy regarding grant funding for acquisition and maintenance of controlled equipment. This policy includes a list of prohibited equipment.
- FEMA Authorized Equipment List
- The Authorized Equipment List (AEL) is a list of approved equipment types allowed under FEMA’s preparedness grant programs. The list consists of 21 equipment categories divided into sub-categories, tertiary categories, and then individual equipment items.